🧠Fatnosis isn't just a method – it's my mission.
You might know me as that DJ from Batley – the one who used to pack the dance floors and get your nan up doing the Macarena. But these days, the work I do is a bit more life-changing.
By day, I’m a support worker for people with additional
needs – and by passion, I help people finally
get control of their weight, their stress, and their habits through hypnosis.
Not hocus pocus.
Not swinging clocks.
Just proper mindset reprogramming that actually works.
And before you roll your eyes, let me ask you this:
●
Have you tried every diet under the sun?
●
Have you lost a stone and gained two back?
●
Have you ever thought “maybe I’m just meant to be this
way?”
You’re not.
You’ve just not had the right tools. Yet.
I work under the Fatnosis method – a proven,
no-nonsense approach that gets inside your head (in the best way), calms the
chaos, and gets you back in control.
🧠No shame
🧠No starving
🧠Just proper mindset shifts
And the best part? It’s all tailored to you.
Drop me a message if you want to chat. No pressure, no
weird scripts. Just me, helping you get where you want to be.
Great
ReplyDelete